Ray C - "Got Damn" ft Risky Boi (Prod. by Risky Boi)

PURCHASE NON-EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS
Buy Some, Get Some!
What beats are you buying?
What beats do you want free?

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Felt It Was Time To Type Some More Shit

Okay, so now the site is coming along. I've been rummaging through YouTube looking for videos featuring my production and I managed to find some pretty decent material. I also found some terrible records that we're done to my music that almost made me throw up. However, in the interest of saving my keyboard from such an atrocity, I withheld & withstood the damage done to my ears.

Now that my blog is overflowing with video, I feel the need to get myself a decent mp3 player to share more music and even the blog out a bit. So just give me a couple days and I assure you, I will get that taken care of.

For now however, enjoy the 10 new beats, and however many videos, I have provided for your listening and viewing pleasure.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE!